隱私權政策 DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Jusmo Sdn Bhd (“our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice (“Notice”), the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
1. This Notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by us or on our behalf when you access our website at [http://www.doredore.my] (“Website”) and you hereby give your consent to the processing of your personal data.
2. Your personal data includes your name, date of birth, e-mail address, delivery address, contact number, credit card details, bank account number and the message you submit to us in our registration form and all other personal data we again collect from you on any subsequent occasion.
3. Your personal data is being or is to be collected and further processed for:
(a) performing our pre-contractual and contractual obligation with you;
(b) delivering the products you have purchased from the Website;
(c) processing your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our Website;
(d) verifying and carrying out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
(e) providing our products and/or services to you;
(f) communicating with you;
(g) responding to your inquiries and resolving disputes;
(h) market surveys and trend analysis;
(i) providing you with information on our products and/or services, promotional offers and of our related corporations and business partners;
(j) conducting internal activities and other legitimate business activities;
(k) complying with any legal or regulatory requirements; and
(l) such other purposes directly related to the foregoing.
(collectively, the “Purposes”).
4. Your personal data is being or is to be collected from the registration form available on the Website, when you log in to the Website or contact our customer service and all other personal data we again collect from you on any subsequent occasion and all other information that you may provide us from time to time.
5. You have the right to request access to and to request correction of your personal data and to contact us with any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data (including the possible choices and means for limiting the processing of your personal data or to cease or not begin processing your personal data for purposes of direct marketing) from:
Designation: Customer Service
E-mail address: email@example.com
6. Subject to provisions of the Act:
(a) you may, upon payment of a prescribed fee, make a data access request in writing to us; and
(b) we may refuse to comply with a data access request or a data correction request and shall, by notice in writing, inform you of our refusal and the reasons of our refusal.
7. We disclose or may disclose your personal data to our related corporations, our group of companies, business partners, service providers, our financial and professional advisors, banks, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies and any such third party requested or authorized by you for the Purposes.
8. We may require your assistance if the personal data relating to other persons is required to process your personal data for the Purposes and you hereby agree to use your best endeavors to assist us when required..
9. It is obligatory that you supply us the details marked with asterisk (*) in our registration form (collectively, “compulsory personal data”). If you fail to supply us the compulsory personal data, we may refuse to process your personal data for any of the Purposes and/or result in us being unable to provide you with the services and/or products requested.
10. We may transfer your personal data to a place outside Malaysia and you hereby give your consent to the transfer.
11. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.